Download Our Technical Data Sheet Click Here…
RUST-X 40 is a multipurpose spray and an excellent Rust Preventive and degreaser for mild, heavy and waxy coatings removal. RustX products have longer corrosion prevention ability owing to its registered and patented VCI technology. Rust-X oils prevent corrosion of the metallic components in the most damaging environment by providing sea worthy corrosion prevention from saline atmosphere as well as during long term storage of parts.
RUST-X 40 spray contains a thin film type rust preventive oil, which can act as an excellent degreaser, provides lubrication during use but dries to an invisible film after 2-4 minutes of application. This film is capable of providing short to long-term corrosion prevention depending upon the usage, packaging and the environment.
RUST-X 40 works well for steel, aluminum, iron, brass, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium and other multi-metal systems. The penetrating property of the oil provides ability to loosens rust, stuck bolts, hinges and other mechanical pasts. This also reaches and lubricates crevices, voids and difficult to reach areas.
RUST-X 40 has a dewatering and water displacement property and removes moisture and water from metal surfaces, car delcos, spark plugs, cables and battery terminals.
- Heavy-duty temporary coating remover
- Good for light oils and greases
- Will not affect painted surfaces
- Mostly used at room temperature.
- Works well for steel, aluminum, iron, brass, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium and other multimetal systems.
- Forms a tough anti-corrosion, moisture proof, non-reactive protective coating.
- Provides insulation film on surfaces to which applied.
- Provides long term protection.
- Free from ozone delleting substances.
|Color||Transparent on application|
|Odour||Mild jasmine odour|
|Rust Preventive Layer||1 micron|
|Protection Period||1-2 weeks in open
2-3 years in VCI packed
condition for a steel
|Flash point after drying||220° C|